Wilton Bridge Petanque Club
The club is responsible for operating to high standards based on risk assessment, government guidance and the law. We are covered for public liability through membership of Petanque England, our National Governing Body. All members and guests participate at their own risk.
Use of Pistes
For mixed social play only, except where indicated otherwise – no pre-formed groups of friends or solus couples.
Monday 2 – 4.30pm Mixed social play, internal pairs competition.
Wednesday 2 – 4.30pm Mixed social play, Melee on first Wednesday of month.
Friday 10.00am – 12.30pm Mixed social play.
Visitors are allowed 3 free sessions before joining.
Parking is allowed in the marked bays near the pistes.
Members will be provided with a confidential combination number for the pistes gates.
Access to toilets in pavilion via key held by committee member
The pistes are available to all members, including pre-formed groups and couples, at all other times.
Internal competition matches can also be played.
Visitors are allowed 3 free sessions with a member before joining.
There is a confidential combination number for the pistes gates at both ends of the terrain. Please lock the gates on departure.
Parking is allowed except at weekends.
No programmed access to toilets or other pavilion facilities.
Guidance on General Risks
Please take care with the following risks during access to the terrain:
- Dangerous corner on access road to car park
- Use gap in wooden fence to access pistes from car park.
- The rough ground to gate is bumpy and often wet.
- The metal entrance gate could be a finger trap.
- The wooden surrounds represent a trip hazard.
- Take care not to bump your head on the shelter roof.
- Keep your distance when a player is shooting
- If you have not been fully vaccinated against Covid, please take a Lateral Flow Test to check your Covid status is negative before attending any sessions.
- If you have been in contact with anyone showing Covid-19 symptoms, please stay away.
- Regular hand hygiene also reduces transmission .
- For further guidance please follow latest NHS and Public Health England guidance.
WILTON BRIDGE PETANQUE CLUB, MARCH 2022